Thursday, March 18, 2010

Gah.

It's just that summer is so damn close, but certainly it is not close enough. Summer, I can smell you. I can feel you.

Driving home today, my arms were getting that tingling-tanning sensation I'd always get when I step outside my doorstep for a split second during summer. And I just instantly came to the realization that I am only 1 week and 1 school day away from spring break.
Then after that, only 2 months of school left.
And I'd say school feels like it ends a bit earlier than that because APUSH will be a free class and it's gonna be heaveeen~

So damn, how amazing is this gonna be? We're seniors next year. I am going to graduate. I am doing so at a school I didn't even know I'd still attend as a senior. I am doing so in a school I attended for four years (the first school I've attended for more than 3 xD), with people I've known for 4 years, with people I've hated and loved, or loved and hated. With people I've maybe had a fascination with, or just recently met, or really would like to know but may never have the chance to. People I've stopped talking to, people I became closer to.

Ah. It's kinda weird, how I'm feeling. Like it's really far away still - graduation - but I feel like it's going to happen so soon. And I bet it will because I didn't expect the last 3 years of High School to just fly by like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment