Wednesday, October 13, 2010

COMPLICATED.

I really wish I was accepted into a nice, decent college with nice, decent education and a nice, decent campus filled with NICE people. Because so far, senior year has been all about college and classes. I've applied to two colleges and those are the two back-ups.

But no, I want to go far away. My dream is to be at Edinburgh university... but maybe for grad school. For now, I'm aiming to go back East. My parents are fighting against it though. :|

Ugh. Why must college be so difficult? Why is it in Canada, you can just choose and go? Whywhywhywhywhywhywhy. This is so complicated, it's stupid, it's bull. So many colleges, so many expectations, my test scores are too low, my academics don't stand out.

wathathajnhtsuithiausdad

No comments:

Post a Comment