Sunday, February 28, 2010

Having all this talk about the 2010-2011 school year is driving me insane. I feel like my expiration date as a high school student is coming a rapid rate.

I mean, in a way, I'm so excited and glad we only have one more year of school left. But on the other hand, I don't want to worry about college because that deadline comes faster. By now, I've realized my grades are too shitty for an ivy league or UC school so I have to kiss my dream schools goodbye. For the longest time, I've wanted to go into the graphics field, specifically for advertising, but it was never a solid thing for me. I always KNEW I was not born an artist and I am not creative at all. How will I survive? I'm not good enough for law school, and I'm not good enough to pursue an art career.

I'm not exceptionally amazing at anything I do and it pisses me off.
:@

I feel like I've wasted my life for the past.. 3 years.
I want a time machine. I want to go back in time.
Back so I can fix all my mistakes.
Because nobody ever told me how important some of my classes would be.
Nobody ever told me how important college may be.
Nobody ever told me how important APs or honors or extracurricular activities would be.

>< Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment