Thursday, February 4, 2010

A little bit of wishful thinking.

I really really wish to move back here. I really do. Maybe I'm just being a pussy by hanging onto my childhood memories here, though.

Today, Mother drove me down to see K. She skipped school for me. I played in the snow. I kidnapped K's dog and used her as a pillow. I got my nails done for fun. I went shopping with no tax on clothes. ;D I went to Hamilton Mall and saw how they've redid the floor. I went to that one Italian place at Shore Mall. I went to Mandee's and past by Old Country Buffet and the Shoprite that I'd always go to when I went to Amy's house to see her little kid. And all that time, I was secretly hoping to bump into P. I fucking missed it here.

When K mentioned him, I was actually kind of glad. It was like she read my mind haha.

Yeah, I'm just being a whinyass little girl by hanging onto the past hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment