Monday, January 18, 2010

Flashback.

About three years ago, January 2007, I felt miserable. I wanted life to hurry up. I had just finished watching 'Karin' and I had an obsession with vampires. But more importantly, I really wanted to head onto high school. I wanted to get out of middle school, and hurry to high school.

About two years ago, early 2008, I was a freshman. I had met this senior. 4 months. We lasted 4 months. The last 2 dragged on. I was afraid to show my emotions because I didn't want to scare him off. There was this one day, I remember oh so clearly.. that I felt like I was in love. But I knew better. I cried when we were over, but it's okay. I got over it.

About a year ago, early 2009, everything was perfect. Well, it was a blur, but it was a blurry perfection. I wished for a lot of things, but really, I was satisfied with everything and everyone. I liked high school, at this point. Everything was in my favor.

Now, 2010, I'm sick and tired of almost everyone and everything. I just want to get out of high school and move onto college. I want to get away from my strict parents that keep my locked up in my house. I want to escape stupid high school drama. I want to run away from the impatient me that can't wait for senior year.

I want to be alive. I want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment