Saturday, January 2, 2010

Thoughts. Oh, thoughts.

I think I may want to start a happiness meme 365. starting today.

Or talk about my day as much as I can. I never really got around to it the last few times I said I would, though.

I really need to finish my Kafka on the Shore essay.
It's a great book, but analysing it is proving to be a bit of a hassle.. and a slight challenge. This book gives you some straightforward themes, but interpreting the symbolism and the magical realism that is going on is the hard part. I'm not much of a fantastical person. Perhaps it's because it takes a little more digging.

Hmm.

That could be it.

I really want to sing. I really want to sing as loud as I can.

And sleep, I really want to sleep.

I want to sing.. and sleep. Not at the same time, of course. But these are the two things I currently crave.

I need to do my homework. I don't have too much to do.. but it's still a hassle.
My brain's been off for the past however many days.

Mmmmmmm..

Memories. A strong theme in Kafka. At least I think so.
Miss Saeki lived her life without reason and only became alive during her memories.
"Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they’re also what tear you apart." My favorite quote because it's absolutely true and this applies to me so much.

Tired. I guess I'm gonna stop for now. My brain seems to be quite dysfunctional as of late. :/ Notgoodman.

No comments:

Post a Comment