Monday, January 18, 2010

Our conversations only happen late at night.

Late, late at night. Past 2 in the morning.

But you know what? Talking to you, even at such a time, puts me in a peaceful state. It's weird to say such a thing to someone I met only two or three weeks ago, but I'm dead serious. And all the things you've told me just makes me want to hug you. Your life's been rough. People have been too hard on you. You've been too hard on yourself. And you made me realize so many things about myself that nobody else ever has.

I think I'm just falling for your mind.
It's weird, I know. Your mind? But I think the only thing we're good for are late night talks about why we can't sleep and what's troubling us.

Yesterday, our conversation was weak because your life was swell and I was finally content.
Today, our conversation was more or less, mediocre. We didn't exchange our problems like we did before.
All you did was listen to what I had to complain about.
I'm afraid that's all we're good for. Late nights when we can't fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment