Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Logic and feeling.

Mmm.. Talking to H about this really made me think.

You think with your mind, using logic. She thinks with her heart, reacting on feelings.

And I guess that's a problem. Logically, there should be no problem with you calling me, as we live 500+ miles away from each other, and we've been friends for almost 10 years. But she feels that two people talking on the phone for hours until the sun rises is not a good thing.

I guess that makes me realize how I think with my mind. I no longer think with my heart in this. My heart takes me to the wrong places, or at least places that I feel are wrong. My heart knows what I want, but my mind knows what I want is wrong at times.

And right now, I am totally completely blocking out what my heart really wants.
It's not always 'follow your heart', is it?
Sometimes it just doesn't work that way.
But sometimes it does.

Hmm. Tough choice. The call's on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment